We are typically exposed to significantly more chemicals and toxins than we can naturally eliminate. Toxins accumulate in the body, causing hormonal disturbances, damage to the immune system and fertility and can be carcinogenic. One reason why infrared light has such remarkable results on a long list of symptoms and diseases is its ability to remove toxins, which is often the main cause of many unhealhty conditions.
It is beautiful relaxing and de-stressing. Drink lots of water to make sure the body gets support in releasing waste and toxins.
By adding fresh, tasty and alkaline juices, you will boost the purification of your inner fishtank, your bioterrain. Infrared sauna can warm up muscles and tissues before or after exercise, sports, massage or can be used just before bedtime.
There are several types of infrared saunas. The most common is a sauna cabin where one or more people can sit, a lying tunnel-shaped single-person sauna and a portable single-person sauna to sit or lie in. It is clearly a good idea to have a sauna for home treatment.
Vitafakta Health Clinic starts the year with a “Boost your Bioterrain” -program, with alkalising food, tasty and nourishing juices, infrared single-person sauna, vibrational trainer followed by massage. Come to the clinic and get your individual program.
- Increases the elimination of waste / toxins into the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Reduces muscle aches, tension, inflammation, joint pain and acne.
- Increases blood circulation and metabolism (thus increasing fat burning).
- Reduces stress and gives energy.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Improves organ functions.
- Restores the body after injury or tough sport.
- Stimulates the degradation of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
- Encourages recovery of damaged tissue.
- Reduces the risk of lifestyle diseases.